When it comes to continuing your HR training, Hudson Academy can certify your success
With our professional HR consultants at the lectern, Hudson Academy provides critical, ongoing HR training with courses on recruitment and talent management. Every course is designed to share the newest, most innovative developments in HR and how to practically apply these findings to your own HR strategy. Our consultants are required to undergo the training but we also extend an opportunity for our clients to learn Hudson’s proprietary Talent Management tools through Hudson Academy.
Choose your session(s) and receive a certificate of participation upon completion of the training.
- Competency Based Interview
Dutch: 21 March 2011, 9 May 2011, 10 June 2011
- Giving Feedback: Tools and techniques
Dutch: 8 June 2011
- Job Design: How to design qualitative function descriptions and manage them efficiently in a changing environment?
Dutch: 3 March 2011, 1 April 2011, 23 May 2011
French: 8 April 2011
- Job Grading: How to execute an objective and founded function classification?
Dutch: 2 March 2011, 26 May 2011, 23 June 2011
French: 6 April 2011
- Tools for Talent (2 days)
Dutch: 14 & 15 February 2011
- Certified Job Evaluator 5+1 Compas® The training 5+1 Compas® allows you to get to know the subtleties of this unique job evaluation system and to evaluate functions independently within your own organisation. (5 days)
Dutch: 13, 15, 20, 22 & 26 April 2011
French: 24, 27 & 31 May 2011 and 1 & 6 June 2011
- Remuneration Benchmarking & Management Reporting
Dutch: 29 April 2011, 9 June 2011
- Competency Profiling (more information coming soon)