Time is a precious commodity. Are your recruiting efforts eating up the clock?
Let us handle your staffing so
you can focus on HR strategy
Time is the one thing everyone wants but no one seems to have. And when you are tasked with recruiting, it can be a full time job finding the right professional level candidates for permanent recruitment staffing. You need an HR consulting partner who can address your staffing needs, giving you back the gift of time to focus on overall talent strategy.
Hudson’s expert HR consultants are different than any other recruitment agency in the world because we blend the knowledge we’ve gained from our years of experience with innovative assessment tools developed by our in-house Research and Development centre. This powerful combination allows us to create a completely customised strategic recruitment solution that ensures higher quality candidates and delivers more valuable short-lists than any other. In partnering with Hudson, you can expect benefits unique to the market including:
- The only employment agency that does not use a third party for candidate screening; we have our own proprietary assessment tools free of charge to our clients
- Each short-listed candidate takes our ability test and is guaranteed double assessment to ensure objectivity and to secure the right technical and cultural fit for the client
- Access to a robust candidate database
- Experts who know the market and are specialists at filling difficult roles with unique skill sets
- Free full-day assessment of all final candidates to make certain they are the right people for the company
What does this mean for HR professionals? Quite simply, it means that you’ll be paired with an experienced recruitment consultant with a world of talent at their fingertips. Our partnership will save you time, allowing you to focus on your overall business strategy and connecting you with the most precious commodity of all… great people.
Contact Hudson and let’s talk about how we can help with your specialised recruitment efforts today.